The ilm Level 3 Award in Leadership and Management is a nationally recognised qualification that has been specially designed to equip potential and practising first line managers with the foundation for their development in this role. The programme does this by developing basic management and leadership skills and assisting delegates in their application of these in the work environment.
Credit Value – Minimum of 4 Credits (2 Units)
- Select 2 Units from the following:
- Solving Problems & Making Decisions (2 Credits)
- Leading & Motivating a Team (2 Credits)
- Developing yourself and others (2 Credits)
- Understanding Leadership (2 Credits)
- Understanding performance management (2 Credits)
- Understanding how to motivate & improve performance (2 Credits)
For additional information regarding content and assessment criteria please refer to individual unit specifications.
It is recommended that all delegates complete a pre-programme assessment and one to one to ensure the Level 3 Qualification is the most appropriate and to identify the specific Units to support their personal and professional development. There is no charge for this service. It is in our interests that the delegate in attending the right programme and the content reflects the individuals and organisations development needs.
- Pre-programme Assessment and one to one – One hour
- Understanding Performance Management – Three half-day Seminars (9 GLH)
- Leading & Motivating a Team -Four half-day Seminars (12 GLH)
- ilm Assignment Tutorials – One hour per Assignment
To achieve the ilm Award 3 Qualification delegates are required to:
- Attend a one to one Induction.
- Attend the proposed Seminars which meet the Guided Learning Hours
- Submit the agreed assignment for each of the chosen units
- All of the above within 12 months of ilm registration.
Individual Unit Certification is provided allowing delegates to pace their learning and development over a time-scale to manage personal commitments and work pressures. The ilm allow 12 months from the date of registration to complete the qualification.
- Request a one to one tutorial for each Unit
- Join additional Seminars/Workshops to refresh their knowledge before attempting the assignments. Please discuss this with the ilm Tutor.
Total investment for the ilm Level 3 Award in Leadership and Management is £980. This includes:
- Pre-programme Assessment and Induction
- Attendance at proposed Seminars
- Digital or paper copy Workbooks, Assessment Exercises and PowerPoint Presentations
- Submission of Action Plans and personal feedback
- One to one coaching
- ilm Unit Tutorials and Assignment Templates
- ilm Unit Assessment and Feedback
- ilm Registration, Membership and Certification
© 2022 Palladium Training & Consultancy Ltd,
Tredomen Business Park
Office: 01443 858668
Company Registered Number 5216462
VAT Registration Number 840937710