This qualification is designed for new and aspiring team leaders – get an in-depth introduction to the role and its responsibilities. This is a nationally recognised qualification – the ideal launch pad for your management career.
Title – ilm Level 2 Award in Leadership & Management
Credit Value – Minimum of 3 Credits (2 Units)
- Setting Team Objectives in the Workplace (2 Credits)
- Leading your Work Team (2 Credits)
For additional information regarding content and assessment criteria please refer to individual unit specifications.
It is recommended that all delegates complete a pre-programme assessment and one to one to ensure the Level 2 Qualification is the most appropriate and to identify the specific Units to support their personal and professional development. There is no charge for this service. It is in our interests that the delegate in attending the right programme and the content reflects the individuals and organisations development needs.
ilm Units are currently delivered through a blended learning approach combining half-day interactive Seminars, Action Plans and one to one coaching. Having selected the appropriate ilm Units (minimum of 2), a programme schedule will be agreed.
To achieve the ilm Award 2 Qualification delegates are required to:
- Attend a one to one Induction.
- Attend the proposed Seminars which meet the Guided Learning Hours
- Submit the agreed assignment for each of the chosen units
- All of the above within 12 months of ilm registration.
Individual Unit Certification is provided allowing delegates to pace their learning and development over a time-scale to manage personal commitments and work pressures. The ilm allow 12 months from the date of registration to complete the qualification.
Delegates requiring additional support to complete the qualification can:
- Request a one to one tutorial for each Unit
- Join additional Seminars/Workshops to refresh their knowledge before attempting the assignments. Please discuss this with the ilm Tutor.
Total investment for the ilm Level 2 Award in Leadership and Management is £760.
- Pre-programme Assessment and Induction
- Attendance at proposed Seminars
- Digital or paper copy Workbooks, Assessment Exercises and PowerPoint Presentations
- Submission of Action Plans and personal feedback
- One to one coaching
- ilm Unit Tutorials and Assignment Templates
- ilm Unit Assessment and Feedback
- ilm Registration, Membership and Certification
© 2021 Palladium Training & Consultancy Ltd,
Tredomen Business Park
Office: 01443 858668
Company Registered Number 5216462
VAT Registration Number 840937710